Deforming arthritis called joint disease, which is characterized by the destruction and thinning of the articular cartilage and is accompanied by changes in the structure and deformation of bones.
This disease is quite common in all parts of the world. Out of a hundred people, the disease affects five-seven.And if people under forty years, the percentage of disease is 2%, after forty, this figure reaches 70%.
And all the people suffering from this disease, there is a reasonable question: "what and how to cure?"
Variety of disease
In deforming arthrosis, affects different joints, but the most common ones are:
- deforming arthrosis of the hip joint;
- deforming arthritis of the cervical and lumbar regions;
- deforming arthrosis of the shoulder joint;
- deforming arthrosis of the knee joint;
- deforming arthrosis of the ankle joint .
Deforming arthrosis of the knee, ankle, shoulder and hip joints helps large disturbances in the normal functioning of the musculoskeletal system. It is important to promptly detect and treat the symptoms. Such actions will retain the physical capacity patient.
Deforming arthritis: treatment
To the disease is not made itself felt, should take care of your health, follow the joints and engage in preventive procedures. Should eat right, maintain a normal body metabolism, prevent obesity and systematically provide exercise.This will have a trained musculoskeletal, which outweighs the risk of the disease to a minimum.
But if the disease is caught up by surprise, then you need to know what action is taken.
The first step is to apply to a specialized clinic. Conducting a survey and examination of the patient, examining the results of the analysis and research - specialist treatment plan joints prone osteoarthritis. The plan will include measures that will be used to restore the ligaments and muscles surrounding the joint, as well as measures of physiotherapy and medication.
Consider additional measures to treat osteoarthritis of the example of one of the joints.
Deforming arthrosis of the knee: treatment
To treatment should begin at the first sign of the disease. All therapy of osteoarthritis, will be aimed at giving greater joint mobility, reducing stiffness in the morning, the normalization of metabolic processes in the affected tissue, eliminate and prevent violations and contractions in the functions of the joint, and slow the progression of the disease.
Spa treatment, will have a beneficial impact on the joints, and slow down the process of their destruction. If the disease is started until late, the output can be a articular joint replacement. After the event, for better rehabilitation - appointed conservative treatment.
Deforming arthritis: treatment of folk remedies
There are many popular recipes, which can facilitate the process of the disease. Here are some of them:
- In severe forms of arthritis, it is recommended to take a hot tub or sauna visit. After these procedures should be put in the form of poultice of burdock root pulp on sore joints. Compress should hold all night.
- Should be rinsed with a few leaves of aloe and squeeze the juice through a meat grinder. Add 100 g of honey and 150 ml vodka 50 ml of aloe juice. Keep the mixture for a long time in the dark. For the treatment of joints - put a compress on the night.
- 200 g of salt (ideally marine food) and dry mustard in a weight of 100 g, mix, add a little kerosene, until mixture resembles cream. Rub on the night of painful joints dry.
- In bowl mix 1 tablespoon ammonia, camphor oil, 9% vinegar and turpentine. Pour everything in stogrammovy glass and fill to the brim with beef, pork or visceral fat. For obrabatyvaniya affected joint should, heat the solution to wet the cloth and there on the night to put to the affected joint.
- We must remember the basics. Movement - this is life.